Buckhead Beans values your health and safety which is why we will continue to provide refreshment services to employees still reporting to work. It is our hope that having access to food and beverages on-site will minimize your employees’ need to go outside of the office and help support the recommendations for social distancing.
We have been closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19 and have developed a comprehensive plan to ensure the safety of our Buckhead Beans team. We are taking the following measures to ensure your safety:
- All Drivers must wash/sanitize hands upon entering any client building.
- All Drivers will be wearing masks and putting gloves on after they wash their hands
- All Route Drivers have been instructed to wait outside if a breakroom is crowded so that social distance measures can be adhered to and followed.
- All kiosks/coffee/vending screens and touchpads will be sanitized with every visit.
- All hand contact surfaces within the café, offices, warehouse etc. will be sanitized with every visit. This includes door handles, tray rails, hand trucks, etc.
- All employees have been directed to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently and to avoid shaking hands, high fives, or other forms of contact that can spread the virus.
- All employees have been instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose, & mouth and to use proper etiquette when sneezing or coughing.
- Any employee that comes to work displaying flu-like symptoms will be isolated from other employees and sent home immediately.
- All employees are required to self-report their health every day.
- All employees are required to have their temperature taken upon arrival at our facility to enter
We will continue to monitor this situation and do our very best to support your needs. Additional updates will be provided as warranted. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org